Heater Servicing Melbourne
HR Heating and Cooling provide reliable heater servicing 24/7 in Melbourne. We even offer same day service.
If you have a heater that needs servicing we will provide you with a quick, efficient service at a competitive price.
We provide both regular maintenance servicing, for when your heater is not working as efficiently as it should, and repair servicing for when your heater has broken down.
We service the following types of heaters:
There’s no need to be cold in a Melbourne winter when your heater is not working as efficiently as it should be. Not only does it mean you are cold but you are likely to get a nasty surprise on your next gas or electricity bill.
We Service All Brands of Heaters
We specialise in servicing all major brands of heaters including Brivis. This is a popular brand in Melbourne. It has been a market leader when it comes to heating solutions in Melbourne, as well as the rest of Australia, for the last 50 years. That’s why their products come with a guarantee of up to 10 years.
Heating your home during winter in Melbourne can be very expensive. That is why it is so important to make sure that you service your heater on a regular basis.
In addition, if you suspect that your heater is not working as efficiently as it should you need to get it serviced as soon as possible. This ensures that the problem does not get worse – which could result in more costly repairs or even the replacement of your heater.
In particular, if you have a gas heating system, regular servicing is an essential safety measure. To keep your family safe, it is strongly recommended that you service your gas heaters every 2 years. This is what Energy Victoria recommends.
This is to make sure that they are not defective and causing carbon monoxide emissions. Remember, that without testing it is very hard to detect carbon monoxide poisoning as it is both odourless and colourless.
Our technical specialists, who are based in Melbourne, can provide you with all the advice you need to service your heater quickly and at a competitive price.
Gas Ducted Heater Service:
- We use the latest electrical testing equipment to ensure quick and accurate diagnosis
- Remove gas ducted heating fan and check for dust build up
- Check burner and pilot ignition to make sure it is working
- Remove and clean burner assembly
- Make sure thermostat for the gas ducted heater is working
- Check the heat exchanger for cracks and holes
- Test the airflow through the gas ducted heater
- Check gas pressure
- Ensure keypad is working
- Check for any loud noises when the gas ducted heater is switched on
- Make sure no burning smell when the gas ducted heater is on
- Compulsory carbon monoxide test
- Final check the overall running of the unit