Split Systems Heating
Split Systems Heaters Melbourne
HR Heating and Cooling provide reliable split system air conditioner repairs and maintenance.
We are available 24/7 in Melbourne with same day service. In addition, we work on all makes and models of split systems. This includes older models of split systems.
Above all, we will get your split system back on fast. This means there is no need to be cold in winter or hot in summer!
How do Split Systems Work?
Split system heaters are designed to keep you comfortable all year round. This means from the cold winters of Melbourne to hot summers a split system has you covered.
A split system is used to heat or cool one room. Alternatively, if you need more than one room heated or called, a multi head inverter system is the solution.
We Service All Brands of Split Systems
We specialise in all major brands of split systems including Brivis- a popular brand in Melbourne. Therefore you are assured that we have the expertise to fix your split system air conditioner - not matter what brand it is.
Other major brands we specialise in include:
Braemer, Daikon, Fujistu, Mitsubishi Electric, Samsung, Panasonic and Toshiba
Cooling your home in summer in Melbourne and heating it in winter can be very expensive. That's why it's important to make sure that you install the right type of split system for your needs. Likewise it is also important that it is regularly serviced. Our technical specialists based in Melbourne. They have the expertise to provide you with the advice you need so that you get the split system that best suits your needs.
What we Do When we Repair your Split System
Our team of technicians will always perform a thorough check of your split system - including the following:
- We use the latest electrical testing equipment to ensure quick and accurate diagnosis
- Inspect and clean split system air filters
- Clean the indoor and outdoor coils of the split system
- Check to make sure the thermostat for the split system is working correctly
- Tighten flare nuts to eliminate potential gas leaks
- Inspect and test electrical connections and components
- Clear out the drain to the split system
- Make sure the split system is switching between heating and cooling effectively
- Check the condensate drain for correct installation and fall
- Make sure that the split system units are level and not sloping to one side
- Check the insulation on the refrigerant pipe work for the split system to make sure it is not torn
- Final check of complete split system to make sure everything is working
The HR Heating and Cooling Difference
Fixed price call outs, so no hidden charges
Small business, so we always give personalised service
Advice on the most efficient way to cool your home
If at all possible, we always repair rather than replace
Honest advice if a replacement is required
HR Heating and Cooling
We also perform carbon monoxide tests using the latest equipment to keep your family safe. it is strongly recommended that you test your gas heaters every 2 years. This is to make sure that they are not defective and causing carbon monoxide emissions.
We are competitively priced and offer free, no obligation quotes with 24/7 same day service available. We have extensive knowledge of both the latest heating, cooling and hot water systems as well as older appliances.