Brivis Add On Cooling Servicing Melbourne
If you have added a cooling condensing unit to a Brivis ducted gas heater it is called 'Brivis add on cooling'. It is a great way to to save both space and money when you use your existing gas heating ducts to install your air conditioning.
Brivis calls it DualComfort. Brivis combines a StarPro Series Ducted Gas Heater with Brivis ICE (Integrated Cooling Equipment). It is guaranteed to create the perfect feeling of comfort in your home.
Every Brivis system whether is it for heating or cooling is designed to withstand Melbourne's climate. However, it is still very important that your service your Brivis system on a regular basis. This makes sure it is working at it's best.
Keep Cool in Summer with Brivis Add on Cooling
Besides potentially causing health issues, it will cost you more to run your Brivis add on cooling if it is not functioning properly. It is therefore best to have it serviced on a regular basis or as soon as you think there might be a problem.
Don't wait for a hot summer's day where your Brivis add on cooling can break down completely. Get it serviced so you don't have to worry about getting too hot during a Melbourne heat wave.
What we do When we Service your Brivis Add on Cooling
Our team of technicians will always perform a thorough check of your Brivis Add on Cooling. The checks we do include:
- We use the latest electrical testing equipment to ensure quick and accurate diagnosis
- Check ducts to make sure there are no air leaks
- Check condenser unit for the ducted refrigerated air conditioner
- Re-tighten all flare nuts to make sure no gas leaks for the ducted refrigerated air conditioner
- Check and test electrical connections and components
- Clean air filters for the ducted refrigerated air conditioner
- Clean outdoor coils
- Make sure the thermostat is working for the ducted refrigerated air conditioner
- Check that the refrigerated ducting air conditioning is switching between heating and cooig
- Make sure the gas charge is correct
- Check the condensate drain is correctly installed
- Go over the insulation on the refrigerant pipe work to make sure it is not torn
- Final check of complete ducted refrigerated air conditioner system to make sure everything is working
The HR Heating and Cooling Difference
Fixed price call outs, so no hidden charges
Small business, so we always give personalised service
Advice on the most efficient way to cool your home
If at all possible, we always repair rather than replace
Honest advice if a replacement is required
HR Heating and Cooling
We also perform carbon monoxide tests using the latest equipment to keep your family safe. it is strongly recommended that you test your gas heaters every 2 years. This is to make sure that they are not defective and causing carbon monoxide emissions.
We are competitively priced and offer free, no obligation quotes with 24/7 same day service available. We have extensive knowledge of both the latest heating, cooling and hot water systems as well as older appliances.