Gas Log Fires Repairs & Service
Gas Log Fire Repairs
For efficient, reliable and quality gas log fire repairs, Melbourne customers know they simply can’t go wrong with the experienced team from HR Heating and Cooling.
No matter what the issue is, you can be sure our experts have the skill and knowledge to make short work of it, and provide swift solutions for all sudden emergencies or urgent problems.
24/7 Gas Log Fire Repairs for Melbourne Locals!
HR Heating and Cooling provides reliable gas log fire repairs, maintenance and service 24/7 in Melbourne. We also offer same day service.
If you have a gas log fire repair emergency in Melbourne we provide you a quick service at a competitive price.
Gas Log Fires - The Stylish Heating Solution
Whether you are after a modern or more traditional look to warm your home during the cold winters of Melbourne, there is a gas log fire that will suit both your budget and lifestyle.
At HR Heating and Cooling we can even service your gas log fire in your outdoor living room. This means you can enjoy the outdoors, yet still stay warm during the Melbourne winter.
Our team of technical specialists will service your new gas log fire in your desired location and attach it to the main natural gas line, making sure it is in perfect working order (called commissioning). We can also move an existing gas log fire if you would like it in a new location.
For more information on the benefits of our in-demand gas log fire repairs, Melbourne locals simply have to pick up the phone and call the team at HR Heating and Cooling.
What we Do When we Repair your Gas Log Fire
Our team of technicians will always perform a thorough check of your gas log fire - including the following
- We use the latest electrical testing equipment to ensure quick and accurate diagnosis
- Remove, clean and check ceramic logs for any carbon build up and damage
- Remove and check platinum embers for carbon build up and damage
- Inspect glass door of the glass log fire for any damage
- Check remote control for the gas log fire is working correctly
- Clean and inspect gas pilot head and assembly for carbon buildup and damage
- Clean and inspect cowl and flue for damage
- Make sure no burning smell when the gas log fire is switched on
- Compulsory carbon monoxide test
- Final check the overall running of the unit
The HR Heating and Cooling Difference
Fixed price call outs, so no hidden charges
Small business, so we always give personalised service
Advice on the most efficient way to cool your home
If at all possible, we always repair rather than replace
Honest advice if a replacement is required