Gas Log Fires Repairs
Gas Log Fire Repairs Melbourne
HR Climate Solutions provide reliable gas log fire repairs, maintenance and installation 24/7 in Melbourne. We also offer same day service.
If you have a gas log fire repair emergency in Melbourne we provide you a quick service at a competitive price.
Gas Log Fires - The Stylish Heating Solution
Whether you are after a modern or more traditional look to warm your home during the cold winters of Melbourne, there is a gas log fire that will suit both your budget and lifestyle.
At HR Climate Solutions we can even install your gas log fire in your outdoor living room. This means you can enjoy the outdoors, yet still stay warm during the Melbourne winter.
Our team of technical specialists will install your new gas log fire in your desired location and attaching it to the mains natural gas line and making sure it is in perfect working order (called commissioning). We can also move an existing gas log fire if you would like it in a new location.
What we Do When we Repair your Gas Log Fire
Our team of technicians will always perform a thorough check of your gas log fire - including the following
- We use the latest electrical testing equipment to ensure quick and accurate diagnosis
- Remove, clean and check ceramic logs for any carbon build up and damage
- Remove and check platinum embers for carbon build up and damage
- Inspect glass door of the glass log fire for any damage
- Check remote control for the gas log fire is working correctly
- Clean and inspect gas pilot head and assembly for carbon buildup and damage
- Clean and inspect cowl and flue for damage
- Make sure no burning smell when the gas log fire is switched on
- Compulsory carbon monoxide test
- Final check the overall running of the unit
The HR Climate Solutions Difference
Fixed price call outs, so no hidden charges
Small business, so we always give personalised service
Advice on the most efficient way to cool your home
If at all possible, we always repair rather than replace
Honest advice if a replacement is required
HR Climate Solutions
We also perform carbon monoxide tests using the latest equipment to keep your family safe. It is strongly recommended that you test your gas heaters every 2 years. This is to make sure that they are not defective and causing carbon monoxide emissions.
We are competitively priced and offer free, no obligation quotes with 24/7 same day service available. We have extensive knowledge of both the latest heating, cooling and hot water systems as well as older appliances.