Ducted Refrigerated Air Conditioners
Installation & Repairs
Ducted Refrigerated Air Conditioners Installation & Repairs
If you want the best when it comes to cooling your home during Melbourne's hot summers, then ducted refrigerated air conditioning is the answer.
It is the best on the market when it comes to cooling your home. No matter how hot and humid it is outside.
How Does Ducted Refrigerated Air Conditioning Work?
A condenser unit is installed with ducts connected. These ducts distribute refrigerated air through your home. This is done by expelling hot air and replacing it with cool air. This process also filters the air in your home and removes humidity.
An inverter system makes your ducted refrigerated air conditioner perform at it's best at all times. It gently increases or decreases the power required. By doing this it reaches the desired temperature quicker and maintains it without fluctuations.
We Install & Repair all Brands of Ducted Refrigerated Air Conditioning
We specialise in installing and repairing all brands of ducted refrigerated air conditioning.
Ducted refrigerated air conditioners provide a quiet and discreet cooling system. Systems can be installed in a new home or designed to suit an existing one. Even if you have a limited roof space there is likely to be a model that will suit your home.
Our technical specialists, who are based in Melbourne, will provide you with the advice you need to get the ducted refrigerated air conditioner that suits your home and lifestyle at a competitive price.
If you need your ducted refrigerated air conditioner repaired or serviced we can help with that too. We offer same day service. We understand that if your ducted refrigerated air conditioner is not working on a Melbourne hot summer day, you need it repaired fast at a competitive price!
What we Do When we Repair your Ducted Refrigerated Air Conditioner
Our team of technicians will always perform a thorough check of your ducted refrigerated air conditioner system - including the following:
- We use the latest electrical testing equipment to ensure quick and accurate diagnosis
- Check ducts to make sure there are no air leaks
- Check condenser unit for the ducted refrigerated air conditioner
- Re-tighten all flare nuts to make sure no gas leaks for the ducted refrigerated air conditioning
- Check and test electrical connections and components
- Clean air filters for the ducted refrigerated air conditioner
- Clean outdoor coils
- Make sure the thermostat is working for the ducted refrigerated air conditioner
- Check that the refrigerated ducting air conditioning is switching between heating and cooling
- Make sure the gas charge is correct
- Check the condensate drain is correctly installed
- Go over the insulation on the refrigerant pipe work to make sure it is not torn
- Final check of complete ducted refrigerated air conditioner system to make sure everything is working
The HR Climate Solutions Difference
Fixed price call outs, so no hidden charges
Small business, so we always give personalised service
Advice on the most efficient way to cool your home
If at all possible, we always repair rather than replace
Honest advice if a replacement is required
HR Climate Solutions
We also perform carbon monoxide tests using the latest equipment to keep your family safe. it is strongly recommended that you test your gas heaters every 2 years. This is to make sure that they are not defective and causing carbon monoxide emissions.
We are competitively priced and offer free, no obligation quotes with 24/7 same day service available. We have extensive knowledge of both the latest heating, cooling and hot water systems as well as older appliances.