Brivis Evaporative Cooling Servicing Melbourne
Brivis is one of the market leaders in Melbourne when it comes to evaporative cooling. Each Brivis evaporative cooler is designed to withstand Melbourne's climate. However, it is still very important that your service your Brivis evaporative cooling system on a regular basis. This makes sure it is working at it's best.
They have been designing and manufacturing climate control systems, including evaporative cooling systems in Australia for over 50 years
Keep Cool in Summer
All of the Brivis evaporative cooler range is designed and manufactured to provide effective and efficient cooling for Melbourne's hot summers. No matter what type of Brivis evaporative cooler you have we will service it. This includes the Contour Series, Promina Series, Advance Series, Serenity and AD BAL Series.
Why do Evaporative Cooling Systems need to be serviced?
Brivis evaporative cooling systems (like all evaporative cooling systems) usually sit on your roof. This means they are prone to collecting windblown dust and pollen. This build up can clog the unit and block the filter pads. As a result, blockages can occur as well as creating problems with the pump.
As a result, less cool air is blown into your home. The end result means you will have a home much hotter than it should be.
The best way to make sure your Brivis evaporative cooling system is working in peak condition is to make sure it is regularly serviced. It is recommended by Energy Safe Victoria that you get it serviced before summer each year. This is because evaporative coolers clogged with dust and debris have caused house fires in Melbourne in the past.
Evaporative Cooling Servicing Checklist
When servicing an Brivis evaporative cooling system, our technicians always perform thorough check. The following are just some of the checks we undertake:
- Inspect ductwork of evaporative cooling system to make sure none of it has become detached
- Check water level in the evaporative cooling condenser
- Clean and lubricate evaporative cooling water pump
- Make sure the evaporative cooling fan is working correctly
- Check the tenison of the evaporative cooling fan belt
- Make sure the evaporative cooling system filter pads are in good condition and replace if necessary
- Clean any fungus, sediment or algae build ups in the evaporative cooling system
- Check that the evaporative cooling system's dump valve is working correctly
- Clean, flush and then disinfect the water system for the evaporative cooling
- Check that the electrical and water connection to the evaporative cooling system are working properly
- Clean and check the evaporative cooling system's drain system
- Final check of complete evaporative cooling system to make sure everything is working
The HR Climate Solutions Difference
Fixed price call outs, so no hidden charges
Small business, so we always give personalised service
Advice on the most efficient way to cool your home
If at all possible, we always repair rather than replace
Honest advice if a replacement is required
HR Climate Solutions
We also perform carbon monoxide tests using the latest equipment to keep your family safe. it is strongly recommended that you test your gas heaters every 2 years. This is to make sure that they are not defective and causing carbon monoxide emissions.
We are competitively priced and offer free, no obligation quotes with 24/7 same day service available. We have extensive knowledge of both the latest heating, cooling and hot water systems as well as older appliances.