Evaporative Cooling System
Evaporative Cooling Servicing Sunshine
HR Heating and Cooling provide reliable evaporative cooling servicing 24/7 in Sunshine. We even offer same day service.
If you have an evaporative cooling system that needs servicing we will provide you with a quick, efficient service at a competitive price.
We provide both regular maintenance servicing, for when your evaporative cooling system is not working as efficiently as it should. We also provide repair servicing when your evaporative cooling system has broken down.
Why do Evaporative Cooling Systems need to be serviced?
Evaporative cooling systems usually sit on your roof. This means they are prone to collecting windblown dust and pollen. This build up can clog the unit and block the filter pads. As a result, blockages can occur as well as creating problems with the pump.
Having a blockage in your evaporative cooling system is the last thing you want happening on a hot Sunshine day. This is because it means less cool air is blown into your home. As a result your home will be much hotter that it should be.
The best way to make sure your evaporative cooling system is working in peak condition is to make sure it is regularly serviced. It is recommended by Energy Safe Victoria that you get it serviced before summer each year. This is because evaporative coolers clogged with dust and debris have caused house fires in Sunshine in the past.
We service all major brands of Evaporative Cooling Systems
We specialise in all major brands of evaporative coolers including Brivis – a popular brand in Sunshine. Other major brands we specialise in include:
Cooling your home during summer in Sunshine is expensive. That’s why it’s important you install the right type of evaporative cooler for your needs. In addition, it needs to be regularly serviced.
Our technical specialists based in Sunshine, will provide you with all the advice you need so that your evaporative cooler is working at it’s best. This is the best way to make sure you stay cool in summer, as well as keep your electricity costs to a minimum.
Evaporative Cooling Servicing Checklist
When servicing an evaporative cooling system, our technicians always perform thorough check. The following are just some of the checks we undertake:
- Inspect ductwork of evaporative cooling system to make sure none of it has become detached
- Check water level in the evaporative cooling condenser
- Clean and lubricate evaporative cooling water pump
- Make sure the evaporative cooling fan is working correctly
- Check the tenison of the evaporative cooling fan belt
- Make sure the evaporative cooling system filter pads are in good condition and replace if necessary
- Clean any fungus, sediment or algae build ups in the evaporative cooling system
- Check that the evaporative cooling system’s dump valve is working correctly
- Clean, flush and then disinfect the water system for the evaporative cooling
- Check that the electrical and water connection to the evaporative cooling system are working properly
- Clean and check the evaporative cooling system’s drain system
- Final check of complete evaporative cooling system to make sure everything is working
The HR Heating and Cooling Difference
Fixed price call outs, so no hidden charges
Small business, so we always give personalised service
Advice on the most efficient way to cool your home
If at all possible, we always repair rather than replace
Honest advice if a replacement is required
HR Heating and Cooling
We also perform carbon monoxide tests using the latest equipment to keep your family safe. It is strongly recommended that you test your gas heaters every 2 years. This is to make sure that they are not defective and causing carbon monoxide emissions.
We are competitively priced and offer free, no obligation quotes with 24/7 same day service available. We have extensive knowledge of both the latest heating, cooling and hot water systems as well as older appliances.
All major credit cards accepted
Remember to ask for your discount when you contact us.